FS: Brand New DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub (DT Swiss 240 Decal) £90

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Brand New DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub (DT Swiss 240 Decal) £90

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Brand New DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub (DT Swiss 240 Decal) £90
  • Gee76

For Sale

Brand New DT Swiss 350 QR Rear hub in black, with a DT Swiss 240s Sticker. Centrelock (but can be made 6 bolt with an adaptor), 28 hole so ideal for a nice carbon wheel build and at 273g on my scales it’s only a few grams heavier than a DT 240.

DT 350 hubs have the same star ratchet and thus buletproof reliability of the DT 240/180/190 and use all the same axles and endcaps so it is very versatile.

I was unwittingly sold this via ebay as a bit of a pup and as I’ve just sold a DT 350 to buy a DT 240 hub my search goes on. For all intents and purposes it looks like a DT 240. Still yours for a pretty price though.

RRP is around £180, looking for £90

[url=https://flic.kr/p/oaaEKb]IMG_20140630_203256371[/url] by GeT76, on Flickr

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Gee, if you’re after a 240, I’ve got one for sale…

Will take a photo soon, but it’s also centrelock, silver stickers rather than red, and in very good condition. Was bought brand new by me about 2 years ago, and done maybe 20 odd rides between 2 bikes (so about 500 miles roughly, and I’ve always owned at least one other MTB the whole time too hence relative lack of use).

Only reason for sale is I just got a bargain price on a matching 6 bolt rear with red decals, so now have a matching pair on my bike (or will have when I’ve built it up).

Oh, should add, it’s 32H, and if required, can sell with the pukka DT Swiss centrelock to 6 bolt adapter.

Gee76

Hey MBoy good to thear from you. Hub sounds ideal although unfortunately already have 28h rims for it which is a bit of a shame!.

Out of interest what kind of money are you after for it and also do you know the actualy weighed weight by chance at all?.

By the way did ya ever sell that 29″ Ground Control S-works tyre. I never heard back from you on that… if it was you I was talking to IIRC (must be getting old!).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Brand New DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub (DT Swiss 240 Decal) £90’ is closed to new replies.