FS: Brand New Chumba HX1 frame (and a whole bikes worth of new parts if needed)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Brand New Chumba HX1 frame (and a whole bikes worth of new parts if needed)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Brand New Chumba HX1 frame (and a whole bikes worth of new parts if needed)
  • For sale as I bought it 2.5 years ago, and promptly broke my arm so it was never built up properly, then I broke it twice again and now have to give up anything more gnarly than a pootle. Only things making it not new are, the headset is fitted, the BB is fitted, there’s some self fusing tape on the chainstay, and it’s had a brake calliper and seatpost fitted so the threads and inside of the seatube have had the paint overspray removed/scratched.

Fits 26″ or 650b (apparently, I cant confirm that but the clerance with 26″ is huge and the EBB will account for the growth in wheelsize)

New medium frame

New Hope Tapered headset

New XTR BB

A Smidge over £500 when new.
    £270 collected from Wokingham.

Need other bits? Complete nukeproof stem/post, ragley carbon bars, ragley Ti saddle, XT 2×10 groupset inc brakes, Hope pro 2 (gold hubs white rims) wheelset, hope gold clamps, bar ends, spacers, top cap etc, gold chainring bolts, all new. Rockshox 15mm Revelations RLTi, dual air, Blackbox. For sale with the frame if it makes selling it easier, or maybe seperately once it’s gone (theres’s a lot of stuff I’d transfer to other bikes).

Mini review here:
    http://www.kingdombike.com/TheKingdom/?p=1503

xcretro

Hi interested in bike with all bits. So full bike in effect. What sort of price are you thinking of for full bike? Am only down road in reading. So if price is within budget I could pop over to have a look in the week.

Cheers darren

A quick total up comes to £1250 for the lot, if you do want everything then I’d be quite flexible on that. Frame, forks, headset, & wheels, I’d sell for £700 as the rest is transferable to other bikes so I’d only end up buying twice if I sold it, so I priced them at nearer CRC prices.

I do have a shed full of used stuff so could do a deal with some cheeper old kit as well, like a 300mile old XT 1×10 drivetrain, SRAM cranks, cheep wheels, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Brand New Chumba HX1 frame (and a whole bikes worth of new parts if needed)’ is closed to new replies.