FS: Bontrager 29er Rhythm Wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bontrager 29er Rhythm Wheelset

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Bontrager 29er Rhythm Wheelset
  • Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

A pair of Bontrager 29er Rhythm wheels which are tubeless ready and include special Schwalbe high pressure rim tape. They come with Bontrager quick releases. Wheels are true and roll nicely. The hubs have 6 bolt disc fitting.

£110 posted

Here is review Twentynineinchesreview
    And another bikerader

I think these are the Comps with the 6061 alloy hubs not the DT Swiss hubs.

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_059VPmmOGPM/TW_WpZB8rwI/AAAAAAAACmw/qVQmzRWOX2c/s720/P1070013.JPG[/img]

Hubs nice and smooth and healthy sounding freehub?

If so would you take £100posted?

NathanJudge_1@hotmail.com

Ta

Premier Icon splitlip
    Subscriber

If these are still available I’ll take them. Email to address in my profile, cheers.

dblspeed

why all these uber deals have to come out when I’ve already pulled the trigger on some more than twice the price new wheelset after scouring the classifieds for days on end?

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

The wheels do roll nice but I was just in the garage and spun them while holding on to them with my fingers to feel the bearings and the back is fine but there is a hint of notchyness to the front – they’d probably benefit from some TLC – there is no play in them.

The freewheel seems fine.

Good stuff. As seen as there is competition from mr splitpin I offer the full asking price of £110. Please email the above address with how you’d like to be paid if thats all okay. Ta.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Thanks for the interest. I’ve given first dibs to crumpledcartlidge.
    Cheers
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bontrager 29er Rhythm Wheelset’ is closed to new replies.