FS – BNIB 2013 SLX Shadow+ mech & M675 2×10 chainset/bb

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – BNIB 2013 SLX Shadow+ mech & M675 2×10 chainset/bb

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS – BNIB 2013 SLX Shadow+ mech & M675 2×10 chainset/bb
  • KPHC

Have got an old SLX double & bash in 170mm flavour if interested in a PX??

karnali

pics of the chianset please very interested martin_varey at yahoo . com

cheers

Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

@karnali – not really much to take pics of to be fair (both are still packaged up) but the chainset looks like this:

@KPHC – mail us some pics of the double+bash

Cheers, Pete

bikerjim

Hey Pete I run a 24/38 double and bash on my 5 no problem at all!

KPHC

Will fwd pics this evening

Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

Last chance before they go back to ze germans (bought in error). Both still boxed up – retail packaging rather than OEM:

2013 SLX Shadow+ long cage rear mech: £45 posted (£65 on CRC)
    2013 2×10 SLX chainset & bb, 170mm, 24/38t: £95 posted (£146 on CRC)

Would happily swap the chainset for an XT or new SLX triple…need to go double+bash rather than dedicated 2×10, 38t don’t fit on Fives 🙁

Mail’s in the profile

Cheers, Pete

Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

@Bikerjim – really? i’ve only read the stuff from the Orange site about M985s fouling the swingarm…have to admit I haven’t actually tried with the SLX stuff, but Orange seem pretty adamant about 32-34t/36t at a push being the max. After reading everything seemingly written on the subject, seemed to me 2×10 specific cranks (rather than 3×10 with the big ring swapped for a bash) were a no-no. Happy to be proved wrong!

@KPHC – cheers

Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

(just spoke to Orange, and they ‘might’ fit depending on how much weld’s on the swingarm…so, chainset still for sale)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS – BNIB 2013 SLX Shadow+ mech & M675 2×10 chainset/bb’ is closed to new replies.