FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheel, Hope Hoops

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheel, Hope Hoops

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheel, Hope Hoops
  • simonm

Reverb sold.

tomglass20

Pics of the hope wheels please (presume its a pair of hope hoops)

simonm

Yes a Pair, I’ll do some pics tonight.

Cheers.

tomglass20

what condition are they in Simon ? all running true no dents? and what colour are the hubs

simonm

All prices posted.

Small Carbon Santa Cruz TRc frame £1500 – 2 years warranty left, its 3 yo. Has custom tuned RS Monarch Plus Piggyback shock

Reverb that fits the above 30.9 ? 125mm drop, with bleed kit. This is one month old as its Warranty replacement £130

RS Pike RCT3 – 26? – Travel reduced to 140mm. 160mm steerer, will measure, cable rub on crown £300

E13 TRS Front wheel – E13 Hub, E13 Rim, – 660g tubelss no dings a bit scratched.£100

Hope Hoops – 26? Arch EX on Pro 2 hubs, not really used much as they had my bigger tyres on £170

simonm

Black hubs, yes running well, will check for dents tonight. Not really used much as I had them with my 2.5″ tyres on and rode by other E13 set with 2.2″ tyres on more often.

Cheers.

tomglass20

Cool well ill give you a shout once ive got the pics

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Simon, I am still interested in these and the pikes but never recieved an email with the photos we talked about a few days ago!!

My email is russell_hopkins@hotmail.com

tomglass20

Any chance of getting those pics fella

simonm

Sorry Tom, Weathers so good went out riding, pics below. The rear is setup bolt through 9mm at the moment, I think I still have the bits to change it to QR but will have to search.
    It bolts into standard QR Drop outs though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheel, Hope Hoops’ is closed to new replies.