FS. Bionicon Guide, X7 shifter, SLX front mech, wide bars, stem, brakes.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS. Bionicon Guide, X7 shifter, SLX front mech, wide bars, stem, brakes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS. Bionicon Guide, X7 shifter, SLX front mech, wide bars, stem, brakes.
  • dmw536

Having a bit of a clearout to make way for a new bike post christmas hopefully!
    1. Bionicon C Guide, brand new boxed, in red – cheapest I can see online is £35, looking for £25 plus £2 postage.

2. Sram X7, 9 speed shifter. Silver, unsure of age, few scuffs – £10 plus £2 postage

3. Shimano SLX front mech, 34.9mm. swings both ways, fitted for a couple of weeks on my Bfe before manning up to 1×9. £12 plus £2

4. Blackspire 808 flat wide bars, used for one week only but a fair few scuffs to the black graphics. Cut down but about 780mm wide so plenty wide. £15 plus £2 postage

5. Sunline V1 AM Stem – good nick, very few marks and a really great stem. 50mm. rrp around £60, asking £30 plus £2 postage.

6. Avid Juicy 5 brakes – pretty old, some of the paint is bubbled from leaked fluid and could do with a bleed and can be a bit sticky. Cheap at £30 the pair with hoses long enough for a medium Bfe. Have a few sets of kevlar superstar pads to go with them.

7. Avid Elixr RSLs – really decent brakes, used in the alps this year and never had a problem. Looking for £100 the pair for these. In decent nick. Will come with a few spare sets of superstar pads (about 4 I think)
    £5 for postage on brakes. And pics to come later.

Lastly if anyone is looking for a cheap freeride frame I’ve got a small/medium Commencal Supreme Fr in a sexy turquoise blue probably for sale with a Fox DHX 3 shock and two springs (350lbs and 400lbs) and a hope headset in good condition. Probably looking for around £300 for this.

Payment via Paypal for everything please. Email in profile for more pics and questions!

nelmangle

yhm re bionicon.

nelmangle

email bounced… £25posted for bionicon guide V2? ppg today

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

£25 posted for the stem – which is £5 more than I paid for the last one I bought off here that was on my bike when stolen – que violins :mrgreen:

dmw536

@nelmangle – deal. I’ve changed the email in my profile, it should be an icloud email address now. If you want to send over your postal address. pp to the same email please.

dmw536

@tomaso deal also. pp gift to email in profile please and send me your address.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

OK will do tonight when I’m back from work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS. Bionicon Guide, X7 shifter, SLX front mech, wide bars, stem, brakes.’ is closed to new replies.