FS: Bike Split, Turner 5 Spot, RS Revelation XX, plus loads of other bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bike Split, Turner 5 Spot, RS Revelation XX, plus loads of other bits

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Bike Split, Turner 5 Spot, RS Revelation XX, plus loads of other bits
  • dryroasted

Rock Shox Revelation XX, 1’1/8 steerer ,, could i have pics please

disconoir

So, I recently purchased a lovely Nicolai AC off here which means my old bike has to go 🙁

Some of the bits are off the 5 Spot some are off the Nicolai.

Turner 5 Spot 2010 (bought 2011) Size M, FOX RP23, Metallic Grey, No stickers (stealthy!). Nice condition, few marks here and there but generally very good. Everything works as it should, generally an amazing frame just too small for me for longer rides. Comes with original Turner seat clamp and spare unused NSB rear mech hanger. £575 ono

Rock Shox Revelation XX, 1’1/8 steerer, has had the damper cartridge changed for the RC3 one, 150mm travel, cable rub to crown and a few scratches to the lowers. These came off the Nicolai so have only had a very quick run on them as I swapped them out for my FOX 36s. £225 ono

Hope headset in Gold, currently fitted to the 5 Spot, very good nick. £35

Thomson 410mm 30.9 dia, layback post in black, only used about 10 rides, almost new. Again currently fitted to the Turner. £35

Shimano SLX f/mech for the 5 Spot. £15

Will do all the above for a combined price of £850

SLX chainset, set up with a single 32t Renthal chainring and with a Gusset ceramic BB, few scratches but looking pretty darn good overall. £75

XT 10 Speed rear mech, only 6 rides old, black (not a clutch one). £35

Deore disc brakes, bought off here a while ago but never got round to fitting, as new. No rotors or adaptors. £80

FOX Vanilla RC rear shock with 400lbs spring. 190x50mm (will fit the 5 Spot or an Orange Five). Hardly used. £100

Thomson stem, as new, came off a brand new bike. Black 90mm x +/-10°. £45

Photos of everything available, email me for pics or to buy. paul (at) thorneandrews.co.uk

Cheers

Paul

reds1

hi ygm interested in the brakes and stem

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

How long is the steerer on the Revs?

disconoir

tomaso – the steerer is 212mm, also they are 20mm Maxle, forgot to put that on the original listing.

Cheers

Paul

Hello.

Are you still selling the frame please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bike Split, Turner 5 Spot, RS Revelation XX, plus loads of other bits’ is closed to new replies.