FS: Bike split (Fox, Hope etc) w/ photos

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bike split (Fox, Hope etc) w/ photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Bike split (Fox, Hope etc) w/ photos
  • Premier Icon Flaperon
    Subscriber

Update on yesterday’s listings with more detail and photos of the bits.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4l6yzyrfuo0xn6w/fGgxPt2wW8

Fox Float 120 FIT RLC in white with custom decals, 200mm steerer. 2010 version, regular seal and oil changes (so low friction seals installed) in excellent condition. I did find some very small marks on the right hand stanchion when cleaning it but they’re tiny and don’t have any impact on the fork’s (excellent) performance.

That’s the only thing I can find (close up in the photos). £160 posted.

Fox Float RP23 shock (2007) with medium pro-pedal and low friction mounting kit. Recent air can service and oil change. No scratches or chips on the shaft. Eye to eye is 6.5 inches, travel 1.5 inches. £50.

Hope Mono Mini brakes (180mm front, 160mm rear) with floating rotors. This is the 2nd gen Mono Mini with black caliper caps. Impeccable condition, fantastic brakes with “H” and “F” adapters. Rotors alone worth £60. I’ve included a set of sintered pads in each brake, probably about 60% life remaining. £70 each or £120 the pair.

Hope blue seat clamp (34.9mm). Little bit of anodising worn off but otherwise good working order. £7.

Giant Trance Zero frame (2007, medium, blue and silver). FSA headset, carbon shock cover, good condition for its age but bearings slightly worn. Free if you buy the shock or forks and collect from Aylesbury, offers otherwise. Collection only.

Wheels – Hope XC hubs laced to Mavic rims. Hubs in excellent condition, rims have a few scratches. Rear wheel has small dent in rim which I found when taking the photos. Offers? (If you buy the rear wheel you get a FREE partly worn SLX cassette ‘cos I’ve lost my chain whip).

Any questions drop me an email davidDOThornAToutlookDOTcom or phone 07816 829587. You’re welcome to collect from Aylesbury with a big discount, otherwise make me an offer on anything. Payment by cash, bank transfer, or PayPal (buyer pays fees).

havinalaff

Ygm reg rp23

coyon

Shock still available?

Thanks

fuel

Hi,
    Can I have pics of frame and forks plz

Gary-1969@live.co.uk

coyon

Your email address doesn’t seem to exist, typo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bike split (Fox, Hope etc) w/ photos’ is closed to new replies.