FS Bike Split DB Prince Albert, RK Revelation, Hope Pro2, XT, SLX

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Bike Split DB Prince Albert, RK Revelation, Hope Pro2, XT, SLX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS Bike Split DB Prince Albert, RK Revelation, Hope Pro2, XT, SLX
  • watermatt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100567452@N07/

All items based in Solihul pickup preferred but postage an option at additional cost. I regularly travel up to Telford and Manchester so meeting up is an option.

A dialled bike prince albert in large I believe this is one of the earlier frames with the additional brace.

The frame has a few scratches and a bit of heel/cable rub but no dents, dings or cracks. Also Orbit XL2 headset, seat clamp and seatpost are included.

Based on ebay and prices on here I reckon its worth £150.

Rockshox Revelation Dual Air 100mm-130mm travel. TFT tuned fork nice and plush. 9mm qr version so no maxle etc.

Again based on other prices I’d say £150.

Hope pro 2 on dt 5.1 rim (hope hoops) wheels straight and true with Shimano QR skewers. I think i have the 20mm adapters in the spares box I’ll dig these out and will include them if I can find them.

£130

All other items will be listed when the main items are sold.

The whole bike is also for sale for £550.
    The spec includes all the parts listed above with the following:
    FSA bars and stem
    Lockon grips
    XT shifters
    XT front and rear mech
    SLX double chainset and bash
    Cassette and chain are of a similar standard but I can’t remember their specs off the top of my head.
    DMR v8 pedals
    Saddle is a decent spec WTB in white no rips or tears.

Also included XT brakes, these need servicing or replacing they function however they squeal like a stabbed rat I’ve tried changing the pads but they still sound terrible so it may be the rotors or the calipers. Front rotor 180mm and rear 160mm.

Thanks for reading

Please see the photos on the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100567452@N07/

johnnyboy666

I’m after a WTB saddle. Interested in selling it, if so what is it and what rails are they?

Cheers,

John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS Bike Split DB Prince Albert, RK Revelation, Hope Pro2, XT, SLX’ is closed to new replies.