FS: Big clearout.Brakes, wheels, saddle. Hope/XTR/Mavic

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Big clearout.Brakes, wheels, saddle. Hope/XTR/Mavic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Big clearout.Brakes, wheels, saddle. Hope/XTR/Mavic
  • boriselbrus

All prices are posted prices based on Paypal gift payment/cheque/bank transfer. All items can be collected from Maidstone in Kent if that makes it easier.

Rear wheel Shimano M525 hub – just serviced with new bearings and Mavic X223 rim with black spokes. Totally straight, a few small scratches, no dents. £40

Front wheel Hope XC hub on Mavic X317 disc rim. Very smooth bearings, totally straight, a few small scratches, no dents. £40

XTR dual control shifters. A few minor marks but work brilliantly well, both shifting and braking. £45

Specialized Avator saddle. 130mm wide, very little use, no rips. Cro-mo rails. £15

Cane Creek cross top brake levers. Virtually brand new. To fit standard (ie NOT oversize) bars. £8

Shimano Deore 555 disc brakes. In great condition, no leaks. Pads have plenty of life in them and will include 2 spare sets of pads. Hoses are 810mm and 1270mm. £45

Shimano Deore 525 calliper. In excellent condition but only has one pad for some reason… £8

Shimano Deore 525 calliper. In excellent condition (with 2 part worn pads) hose is 1190mm long. £15

Braided Shimano brake hose with banjo fittings on each end. 1400mm long. £8

Shimano 555 calliper in great condition. No pads, with braided hose 700mm long. £15

Topeak shock and tyre pump. Has smarthead which adapts between Presta and Schreader valves without taking it to bits. The gauge doesn’t work, but if you inflate your shock by setting the sag, and inflate your tyres until they feel “right” then this would be a great pump. £5

Email boriselbrus(AT)yahoo.com

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

Has the Hope Front Wheel got black spokes if so dibbs please.

boriselbrus

Sorry Sprocker, they are silver. I can get the hammerite out if it helps though?

🙂

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

Hammerite may look good !! Thanks anyway good luck with the sale.

Premier Icon stevio
    Subscriber

i’ll take the pair of 555’s for £45 please – pm on its way. ok….

Premier Icon stevio
    Subscriber

hmm, can’t see how to PM now

steve.ormerod@gov.im

willy

hey dude if you still have that pair of shimano discs then ill take them for £45 thats only if stevio didnt take them . . . gibbymc@hotmail.com cheers

boriselbrus

Sorry willy, Deore brakes now sold to stevio.

Thanks anyway

Premier Icon the-kid
    Subscriber

XTR dual shifters for £45 please + I think I want the crosstop levers as well (aren’t all bars the same width at the point you mount them?) Where do I send the cheque and do I get £3 off for a single packet?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Big clearout.Brakes, wheels, saddle. Hope/XTR/Mavic’ is closed to new replies.