FS: Bianchi Xenon Road Bike – 57cm, VGC – SUPER-SHINY ALERT (pics)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bianchi Xenon Road Bike – 57cm, VGC – SUPER-SHINY ALERT (pics)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Bianchi Xenon Road Bike – 57cm, VGC – SUPER-SHINY ALERT (pics)
  • Premier Icon Jon Taylor
    Subscriber

For sale; my sadly under-used Bianchi. I’m emigrating and it’s not coming with me 🙁

I bought it last year from the Bike Shop Hexham guys and it’s done less than 500 miles since (I know, I know) as I had a love affair with my touring bike.

A mate borrowed it as said even though it’s heavier than his Ribble, it’s comfier and faster. He also said he would have bought it if it was Bianchi Green, which goes to prove he has no taste.

Stock spec, except at the shop they swapped to 130 mm stem for a 120 mm one for me, so it’ now 10mm longer on the cockpit than the 55cm and 10mm shorter than the 57cm.

‘Built in Italy’ stuff
    20sp Campagnolo Xenon compact gearing
    Aero section wheels
    Hydroformed Alu frame (upgraded from the lower Via Nirone models)
    Carbon Forks

They retailed at £900 and it’s in properly good condition, only a few minor marks. I’m asking for £600. I’ll also throw in the Crud Road Racer mudguards I (briefly) had fitted.

Supplied without pedals. If you want the white Shimano SPD pedals I was using with it, make me a sensible offer.

Link to full-size pics

email me at jont(dot)mail(at)gmail(dot)com

Premier Icon althepal
    Subscriber

I don’t want, and can’t afford your bike but I saw “SUPER SHINY ALERT”! And had to look..
    That’s lovely that is.. Love white blingey bikes and that is a peach!
    Hope you get a good price for it- sorry for the spaff-fest. Lol.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bianchi Xenon Road Bike – 57cm, VGC – SUPER-SHINY ALERT (pics)’ is closed to new replies.