F.S : Biancha road bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S : Biancha road bike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • F.S : Biancha road bike
  • blw1473

And Price??

julianwilson

Oooooh, gotta love an oldish bianchi! 😀

-how much money are you after for it?
    -any chance you could measure the top tube?
    -whereabouts are you?
    -and would you post it?

Cheers, J.

millzy

i have decided to sell my Bianchi reparto corse road bike!

After doing a little research on this frame, the usual colour is a turquoise green , but Bianchi made 1000 or so in this colour which classes it as a limited edition colour.

i bought the bike off a friend around a year ago, as he had recently purchased a new bike, the bike was fully serviced before i had it and a new headset was put in along with a new chain. it has been ridden just the once since i bought it!

every now and then the chain skips a gear, having spoken to the local bike garage they said that ideally you’d need to put new chain rings on the chainset and possibly get a new rear cassette to get the bike working perfectly, so due to this the bike is being sold as working.. but not perfectly!

the rest of the bike spec is as follows.

Bianchi carbon sl forks (some of the pain has flaked off from underneath the headtube which can be seen in the pics,)

Campagnolo Daytona 172.5 chain set

Campagnolo veloce rear and front mech.

Campagnolo Daytona brakes

Red Miche 707 race hubs with white
    Miche 707 rims – these wheels are relatively new.

Specialized pro tyres

Handmade genius gel saddle with FSA seat post

Not sure what the bars and stem are but they appear to say theht on both (I’m usually a xc rider!) stem also has ‘3T’ on it.

Time attack pedals (from my old xc bike)

Also included is a pair of diadora sprinter 2 shoes , used just the once but do have oil from the chain on the back of the right shoe. The pedals cleats are also attached to the shoe. Size 46 (uk 11)

Frame measurements are as follows,

frame size is – 20inches or 50.8cms

as you’ve probably already guessed i’m more of an xc rider so my knowledge on road bikes inst too great,

if there is anything else youd like to know about the bike please do get in contact and ill pop out into the garage and have a look for you!

i’m sorry the bike isn’t completely spotless of dirt, i literally have no spare time these days (hence why i’m selling it)

pics are here..

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/65341568@N06/with/9264584624/&gt;

cobby

Interested in this dependant on price

millzy

Sorry , completely forgot about the price… The bloke in the shop reckons I should get around £350-500 for it! So is like something around that mark!

It’s going on eBay tomorrow eve! Fingers crossed someone who’s been watching Froomey will pay a good price, if I don’t get a better offer on here first!

I’m based in Cornwall but will post it for £25

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘F.S : Biancha road bike’ is closed to new replies.