FS: BARGAIN Specialized Rockhopper Frame and 2 x sets of REBA forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: BARGAIN Specialized Rockhopper Frame and 2 x sets of REBA forks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: BARGAIN Specialized Rockhopper Frame and 2 x sets of REBA forks
  • grizzpup

19” 2002 Rockhopper A1 FS disc frame. In superb condition, been used by my 66 year old father since new for approaching Scottish munros (he finsihed them in 2005), this has not been abused! Comes complete with Ritchey headset which is still smooth and a no-brand QR seatclamp. Only real marks are some tyre rub on the inside of the chainstays, I’ve showed this all in the pics
    £80 posted

1 x Reba SL 2006 forks, black, IS disc mount only, 200mm steerer, star-nut fitted. Some brake cable rub under the crown, nothing serious just the paint rubbed off a little. Stanchions unmarked. 1 sticker a little peeled. Off bike above from new so very little use. Always kept immaculatly clean etc…
    £150 posted

1 x Reba Race 2005 forks, silver, IS and V-brake mounts, 190mm steerer, star-nut fitted. Manual compression lock (i.e no poploc). Have more cable marks around the crown, but nothing deep. Stanchions unmarked. Serviced by TFT late last year, in cracking condition according to them, no bushing wear at all. Stickers good.
    £140 posted

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS!

email me at his242 (at) abdn.ac.uk

cheers all

dolomite1981

Interested in either or even both sets of forks, but need to check steerer tube length first. I’ll get back to you tonight.

David

dolomite1981

Email sent

H

Please can i have some more info about the geometry of the frame. Is it 19″ centre to top? Where abouts are you based?

Thanks

grizzpup

All forks now sold

cheers

grizzpup

H – spec here:

Specialized Archive Data

unfortunately no geometry. The 2003 model has geometry on the archive and will be very similair I expect:

2003 Rockhopper geometry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: BARGAIN Specialized Rockhopper Frame and 2 x sets of REBA forks’ is closed to new replies.