FS: Bargain road Avid BB5s & loads of new pads, Hope adaptors, Elite cage + more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bargain road Avid BB5s & loads of new pads, Hope adaptors, Elite cage + more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Bargain road Avid BB5s & loads of new pads, Hope adaptors, Elite cage + more
  • naffa

Ill have the bottle cage please. Let me have your PayPal details

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Bargain set of Avid BB5 road disc brakes. One working fine but a bit scruffy, the other has a stripped adjuster nut, so ‘spares / repair’ for that one, but can’t be that hard to sort. No rotors / cables (but see below) – just the calipers and a couple of adaptors (for 160mm rotors) plus part worn pads. £18 posted the lot.

Sintered BB5 brake pads. Four brand new pairs (8 pads total) of disc brake pads from Bike Fridge (DiscoBrakes.com). RRP £6.99 / pair.
    £17 for four pairs, £13 for three pairs, £9 for two pairs, £5 for one pair posted.

Shimano grey SLR brake casing. 90cm of new brake outer, happy to include with BB5s for a couple of quid.

Hope Pro II / Evo QR adaptors. Brand new, never used. £9 posted.

Elite resin bottle cage – black and white, little grubby but works a treat. £4.50 posted

Shimano RT62 centerlock rotor. 160mm. £8 posted with its lockring

Royal T-shirt. Good condition – hardly worn. Size Large. £9 posted.

Postage 2nd class or parcels. Payment via PP gift, you pay the fees, bank transfer or cash if we meet up – whichever suits you best. Drop me a line if you need anything else – email in profile. Cheers.

naffa

Just paid Duncan.

GregMay

I’ll take the BB5s off you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bargain road Avid BB5s & loads of new pads, Hope adaptors, Elite cage + more’ is closed to new replies.