FS: Bar ends , Starter SPD shoes , Front end off a giant FCR , and clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bar ends , Starter SPD shoes , Front end off a giant FCR , and clearout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Bar ends , Starter SPD shoes , Front end off a giant FCR , and clearout
  • timdrayton

hi

interested in the fcr bars/shifters/barends

dont spose you fancy a swap for some bonty ergo drops? I could maybe do some campag ergo stis as well (double and nine speed tho), just got a roadbike and want to swap the drops off it

how old are they?

emails laura.pell1@ntlworld.com

trail_rat

stuff from FCR is from last summer – unused over winter as we spent winter in nz. She has got the racing bug and wants drops now despite being anti drops this time last year !

just gotta be honest and say if your bikes running campag then these wont work with the cassette spacing on the campag.

trail_rat

RRP 69.99 , 35 posted from me1 (half price with very very minor markage as seen in photos can include original box and instructions…less than 2 months old – changing for ergons)

Flat bars , shifters , bar ends and grips off girlfriends Giant FCR 2.5 with an 8 speed and triple brake and shifter units. 26mm bars
    £35 posted ono

Merida super light bar ends , not used. £10 (same as simcas)
    unbranded alu silver bar ends , scuffed , light £5 posted
    Longer alu Tranz x bar ends , obviously cheaper end of market so £3.00 to cover postage
    SH55 multi release cleats(only the cleats- no bolts or plates) used for 2 laps of d2d before i got annoyed at my rushed cleat setting and multi release cleats when i forgot my shoes! 4.00 posted

Starter pair of SPD shoes to fit my size 10/44 feet. Bought for exactly that a starter SPD shoe. fitted with SH51 cleats (17.99 alone) requires new insoles but other than that lots of life left. £15 posted ono

(showing only tear on underside of saddle)
    Scott contessa saddle off contessa 40 womans bike £7.00 posted

Funn jump saddle never used some marks from storage
    £10 posted

timdrayton

Where abouts r u? Yep i know about the compatibility probs i recently bought a road bike and i want to flat bar it. I might get a jtek device or sell all the campag kit. Do you need drops, stis etc? As i say mine is all campag kit … So depends on your plans i spose?

trail_rat

sorry already done conversion at my end with some rsx100 shifters from yesteryear.

i am in scotland.

timdrayton

oh no worries then matey, ill flog my bits and give you a shout in a week or so, if you havent sold them in between?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bar ends , Starter SPD shoes , Front end off a giant FCR , and clearout’ is closed to new replies.