FS: Anthem X3 frame/New Rockshox Recon Silver

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Anthem X3 frame/New Rockshox Recon Silver

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Anthem X3 frame/New Rockshox Recon Silver
  • Premier Icon mezimov
    Subscriber

My new Lapierre and a newly invoked ‘one-in one-out’ policy leads me to sell my 2010 Anthem X3. Scuffs and scrapes commensurate with xc use but never crashed. I serviced the bearings about 20 hours riding ago and the Fox Float R shock is smooth and unmarked.

It’s a Large(20″), owned by me from new. Pics of the frame as ridden at:http://s626.beta.photobucket.com/user/mezimov/library/Giant%20Anthem%20X3 – frame, headset and Giant seatpost for £320 posted.(And if you fancy the complete bike it’s yours for £700.)

Also selling the forks pictured in the link above: they came with my Lapierre X-control and are 120mm Rockshot Recon Silver TK Soloair. Brand new and never ridden. Long steerer (which I really should measure…tomorrow) Yours for £110 posted.

Frame and forks (and headset and seatpost) for £410 posted, if you fancy.

Email mezimov@live.co.uk for more info. if required.

Cheers

James

andyeez

YGM re forks

Premier Icon mezimov
    Subscriber

Forks now sold, which leaves the frame, forks and headset (and I’ll throw in the Deore front mech) still available at £320 posted and rules out the complete bike… unless your manualing is something to behold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Anthem X3 frame/New Rockshox Recon Silver’ is closed to new replies.