FS (and swap) clearout – Thomson, SRAM XO, Raceface….

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS (and swap) clearout – Thomson, SRAM XO, Raceface….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS (and swap) clearout – Thomson, SRAM XO, Raceface….
  • palerider

Hi

All prices are without postage which will depend on your preference of delivery service. Collection also welcome.

1. Thomson X4 100mm, 0 degee rise, decent nick – £35 but would prefer swap for 90mm version, with or without rise (swappers get priority!).
    2. SRAM XO 9-speed carbon twisties, wear on rubber grips but still great working order – £25 for pair.
    3. Raceface Deus XC bars, Silver, low riser, 635mm – wear on logos but still fairly decent nick (no serious scuffs, no gauges etc.) – £15
    4. Maxxis Minion DHf 2.35 Super Tacky, wire bead – used a handful of times but tons of ridiculously grippy tread left – £10.

Any questions or further details please Email me (address in profile)

cheers

Slogo

interested in the stem, stupid Noob question is the 100mm stem measurement overall all centre to centre is it to fit over sized bars

where are you based?

palerider

No problem, 100mm is c-c and the X4 is an oversized stem.

wheelz

I'll take the stem if I can.

YHM.

Ian

palerider

Waiting response from slogo. I'll give him/her till half past to respond otherwise it's yours!

palerider

X4 Stem provisionally sold, subject to receipt of funds. Thanks for the interest.

elPedro666

4. Maxxis Minion DHf 2.35 Super Tacky, wire bead – used a handful of times but tons of ridiculously grippy tread left – £10

Interested in this beasty – whereabouts are you, or could you manage £10 posted…?

Cheers, Pete

palerider

Live in Sale, work in Altrincham. Reply to googlemail in profile to discuss.

Cheers

elPedro666

email sent!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS (and swap) clearout – Thomson, SRAM XO, Raceface….’ is closed to new replies.