FS: Airborne Ti frame, bargain price

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Airborne Ti frame, bargain price

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • FS: Airborne Ti frame, bargain price
  • Premier Icon Andy
    Subscriber

Cant believe this hasn’t been sold yet. I have a lancaster and its a great bike. I keep thinking about selling it as I have other bikes that do the same thing and then I ride it and decide am definitely not selling. Anyway good luck tiboy. Heres mine btw, same size as the boyti’s

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Thanks for your comments Andy, and for the pic, looks lovely with the pace forks!

Can you sned some pics over please, or failing someone else buy as it keeps on teasing me. ps How cheeky is a cheeky offer??
    Also i’m local(ish) so no postal worries etc!

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Hi Alwayshorizontal, cheeky would be something in the region below £200. Let me know your address and I’ll send some pics your way…

Zedsdead

Tiboy, email me please.

It may be the size which is the problem? Your’s is the largest frame I think?
    I have an 18" frame which is mint. I was thinking about changing to the larger – interested in a swap?

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

zedsdead, that would be ace, a swap would be good, drop me an email as I can’t see your’s in your profile, mine’s in my profile. cheers

Tiboy, its alwayshorizontal at hotmail dot co dot uk, forgot the new fangled forum isn’t set up quite the same as the last.

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

pics sent

Premier Icon postierich
    Subscriber

Pics of the bike sorry I,m late in doing that for you Tiboy
    Frames polish up nicely with a bit of lemon and scotch brite

Rich

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

thanks rich, much appreciated

Zedsdead

Tiboy – you have mail

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

You too Zedsdead

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

hey guys, thanks for all the interest, but the frame’s still available, now stripped down and inspected fully, only damage is a scratch to the top tube from the bars spinning round.

Have given it a quick clean and it comes up beautifully, and all the threads are perfect. Van nicholas sticker sets are available for this frame if you were worried about that, and you would have to be very thorough to notice the differences between this frame and a zion. I think that £250 is a bargain for this, and would keep it if I could grow a few inches!
    Zedsdead, still interested in a swap for if you are.

simoncb1

Tiboy, I have sent you an email. Simon

timdrayton

I bought a lightly scratched airborne frame (for £100 more than this one!!!!) and brought it back to as new, with some scotchbrite, this is a bargain!!!!

I reckon you’d probly get nearer £300 with a moodily lit ebay auction?

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Frame sold!

Premier Icon postierich
    Subscriber

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Has your new one arrived yet? Is it very very pretty?!

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

No, not arrived yet, probably tomorrow I’m hoping! Can’t wait to ride it this weekend! Hoping you guys are gonna be up for Cwmcarn maybe?

Ooh tomorrow hey, how exciting! Definitely up for a ride on Sat (even though we will look VERY special!) As its pretty wet this week, we were thinking Whites Level… what do you reckon? Oh and do you reckon you’ll be able to wait that long, or will you be nicking your wife’s lights and going for a night ride?!?

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

well we’re away thursday night, so probably will be rushed to get it built in time for saturday to be honest. Am tempted with a night ride, but am scared of the dark!? not really but would want to do a ride I know really well. Whytes would be cool, I’m not sure whether Pickle would be up for it, will ask though, what do you think?

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘FS: Airborne Ti frame, bargain price’ is closed to new replies.