FS: a few old MTB bits (frame, fork, crankset)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: a few old MTB bits (frame, fork, crankset)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: a few old MTB bits (frame, fork, crankset)
  • rickbst170

Sent an email bud

robhenry85

how much for crank set? looking for cheep one for a ss set up

YETIboyJAY

I’d love the frame and fork please. It would be ideal for the wife. I have mailed you. Cheers

tomilett

Trying to shift some bits I’ve had lying round the house for some time:
    Mythic (Banshee) viento ’08 frame, size medium 17″. Pretty rare all mountain hardtail. In very ‘well loved’ condition, currently with a cane creek S8 headset in it. Could do with re-coating but structurally sound, never crashed hard. Some chain suck damage to chainstay, but it’s made of tough stuff! Complete with original touch up paints and spare mech hanger. Not looking for much but make me an offer, I’m in Bristol and unlikely it’s worth posting, but feel free to ask if you want to pay postage.
    Rockshox Pike 454 ’07, dual air u-turn, usual problem with rockshox that one stantion has worn through its coating, despite good servicing over the years, fairly recent new seals and all internal o-rings. 20mm bolt-through axle. I’ll take the headset crown race off and send it with the frame. Again, not after much but must be of use to someone!
    Truvativ stylo giga-x pipe crankset, triple, 22,32,44, 2010 I think. Heel rubbed shiny, but teeth good, relatively new BBB middle chainring. With a hope black external bb, needs new bearings though. Includes the spacer things for the truvativ axle. Offers again please
    Loads of photos on my flickr at
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomilett/
    Some roadie bits there too, advertised on a well known road forum, give me a shout if you are interested in them as well
    Tomilett (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) UK
    Thanks!

tomilett

@robhenry85 £25 posted for the crankset & hope bb or £20 if you can pick up from Bristol?
    Tom

mbqwerty

How bad are the bearings in the BB? if they’ll still usable for the time being I’ll have the crankset

mbqwerty

Sorry scrap that last message! Bad form I know, good luck with the sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: a few old MTB bits (frame, fork, crankset)’ is closed to new replies.