FS – 819/pro 2 wheelset plus tyres, m970 xtr crank arms

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – 819/pro 2 wheelset plus tyres, m970 xtr crank arms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS – 819/pro 2 wheelset plus tyres, m970 xtr crank arms
  • Hi mate can i have pics of the crankarms to paultraverse@hotmail.com
    Cheers Paul

stevede

For sale:

Mavic xm819/pro 2 wheelset, black hubs 135mm rear set up qr and 20mm front although i have qr adaptors for front if required, set up fully tubeless (with stans sealant and mavic valves) with some 2 week old maxxis ardent 2.25 lust tyres which were £41 each from nextdaytyres, wheels are tensioned and the bearings are sound, could possibly benefit from a true but they weren’t bad enough to require it yet imo so i have run them as they are. Freehub has usual marks from cassette but not overly bad. Really nice strong and light wheelset, i’m asking for £180 posted with the new tyres and also have a good condition high roller 2.35 lust and a crossmark 2.25 lust available for an extra £15 each with the wheels or £20 the pair (this is only with the wheels)

XTR m970 crank arms 175mm, bought a few weeks ago, polishing to the arms, only selling as my new bike has a lower bb so have bought some 170mm arms, come with tools for fitment/removal – £85 posted

Email in profile for pics (may be a slight delay as i’m heading out for a quick ride)

Cheers,
    Steve

thewalker

hi there, can i get pics of crankarms too please

stevede

Pics sent to you both.

trxrincon

Hey, can I get a few pics of the wheels please, will Email you now. thanks Rob

stevede

Hi Rob, I’ve emailed you some pics,
    Cheers,
    Steve

char34

pics of the wheels please mate, gareth

stevede

Hi Gareth, there doesn’t seem to be an email address in your profile so I can’t send you photos!

jjt

Hi Steve,

Pictures of the wheels too please! Email in profile.

Thanks,

Josh

stevede

Hi josh,
    I’ve tried emailing you photos to the email in your profile and they are bouncing back. Can you check the email address and let me know if it’s correct? Obviously I’ve changed AT and dot for @ and .
    Cheers,
    Steve

stevede

Just sent you some pics Gareth.

char34

£150 posted mate

stevede

£150 posted without the tyres

jjt

Hi Steve,

Sorry! Its: jjtunstill@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Josh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS – 819/pro 2 wheelset plus tyres, m970 xtr crank arms’ is closed to new replies.