FS 60ml (large) syringes perfect for bike servicing

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 60ml (large) syringes perfect for bike servicing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS 60ml (large) syringes perfect for bike servicing
  • Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

I have a box full of large 60ml syringes. They are perfect for brake bleeding, Stan’s Fluid injecting (at 60ml they hold exactly one tyre’s worth each) fork oil injecting (easy to measure as they have 1ml gradation markings) so the magic 123ml for a Reba can be accurately measured without faffage!

Other uses may include artwork, fishing, cakemaking, waterfights in the office, playing Doctors and Nurses, in fact potential uses are only limited by your imagination, or ability to browse German and Japanese internet sites. However, they aren’t sterile, so don’t order any to use medically, or to top up Aunty Doris’s catheter.

They don’t cost much but annoyingly they cost £2.20 to post plus the cost of a jiffy bag and shoeleather to walk down to the post office, so you’re better off buying several at 75p each to make it worthwhile.

Four for a fiver, posted, then plus 75p for each additional syringe, so any number up until you reach the 750 gramme packet limit.

email me at wholestonedaveATaolDOTcom

Big Pete

4 please

Can you let me have your paypal details and I will do PP gift

Email addy in profile

Cheers

Pete

oxnop

I’ll take 4 for a fiver

Premier Icon adm2243
    Subscriber
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS 60ml (large) syringes perfect for bike servicing’ is closed to new replies.