FS Orange 224 world cup, passion red colour. Moto v2. may split for frame/fork

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Orange 224 world cup, passion red colour. Moto v2. may split for frame/fork

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Orange 224 world cup, passion red colour. Moto v2. may split for frame/fork
  • chrislive

I have for sale, my fantastic 2008 orange 224 evo WORLD CUP edition.(Price below)

It is a phenomenal bike, which thanks to the boxxer world cup forks up front has a real knack of helping you through course to course set up changes. The forks have been cleaned and re-built in february this year.
    I have ridden it for a year and a half and the brake pads dont even look like they have been used.The brakes are the legendary Hope moto v2.

The frame has some cosmetic sticker damage and a small top tube scratch from an uplift. It is finished in the passion Red colour.

The rear rim has a small dent from a rocky landing, but has never proved an issue

The spec supplied is negotiable and I would be interested in a frame and fork sale, if the price is right. I would be looking for around £2900 for the complete bike and £2200 for the frame/forks/headset/seatpost.

Any interest, email me on dj.bburg@gmail.com for pictures.
    Cheers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Orange 224 world cup, passion red colour. Moto v2. may split for frame/fork’ is closed to new replies.