FS: 30.9 KS I900-R Dropper (Needs a Service) 30.9-31.6 Shim

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 30.9 KS I900-R Dropper (Needs a Service) 30.9-31.6 Shim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 30.9 KS I900-R Dropper (Needs a Service) 30.9-31.6 Shim
  • Wozza

So this has lived in the loft under the “i’ll sort that out when I build my hardtail” guise, but that’s not happened and it’s not likely to in the near future either.

From what I remember it just needs a service, fresh oil and grease, it doesn’t return with any urgency but it does feel like it takes weight if the lever isn’t activated then drops if it is pressed. Rest of the post has marks from insertion and the tiniest mark to the shaft (pictured), this is a slight black mark that has no texture.

Anyway, if you want a cheap dropper for the sake of some spannering, i’ll drop it in the post for £60 posted or less collected from Manchester during the day or Kendal at weekends and evenings.

Mail in profile, hi-res pictures on request. Bank transfer preferred. The shim is free if you buy the post.

Wozza

Sold pending collection.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 30.9 KS I900-R Dropper (Needs a Service) 30.9-31.6 Shim’ is closed to new replies.