FS – 3 WEEK OLD Transition TR250 Medium Frame, Amazing Condition

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – 3 WEEK OLD Transition TR250 Medium Frame, Amazing Condition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – 3 WEEK OLD Transition TR250 Medium Frame, Amazing Condition
  • chris250

NEED GONE, brand new medium Lemon’n’Lime Transition TR250 frame. This is an absolute bargain, this frame retails for £2150. It is in amazing condition as it has only had a couple of hours worth if riding before i realised its too small for me so has NO cable marks, dents, scuffs etc, only 2 very very tiny nicks out of the paint underneath the bike, a bit of marking on the dropout where the hub sits (so will be covered up when you put your wheel in) and a tiiiny amount of grazing on the seatstay from the chain that can simply be covered with a stay protector. Also, some of the paint inside the seat tube has scraped off where i put the seatpost in (this is unavoidable), but this can be covered with either a seatpost (obviously) or the touch up paint that comes with it. This bike is so fresh i still have the original box. Been as honest as i can, all the bits i have mentioned are unavoidable but so small theyre un-noticable. other than that its mint!

REASON FOR SALE – selling to get a larger size! best frame ive had so selling to buy the same frame again.

– Fox DHX RC4 shock, not even bedded in yet
    – Tapered head tube
    – 12×150 rear end
    – 83mm bottom bracket making this a super solid DH/play bike. Check Transition website for other specs.

Travel is adjustable between 6/7 inches, chainstay length can be lengthened and shortened and BB height and head angle can also be adjusted via chips making this a super tunable bike.

COMES WITH:
    -Transition seatclamp
    – All the various chainstay chips and linkage adjusters.
    – Neat little pot of original touch up paint for any scuffs/marks. Travel is adjustable between 6/7 inches, chainstay length can be lengthened and shortened and BB height and head angle can also be adjusted via chips making this a super tunable bike.

WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
    – a NEW Shimano bottom bracket (minus the plastic tube spacer)
    – a NEW headset, Hope reducer bottom cup and a Cane Creek zerostack top cup for a 1 1/8”th steerer tube.

Open to very near offers. More pictures on request. Will happily post or we can arrange pick up, im based in Dorking.

Selling for £1500 o.v.n.o

Any questions dont hesitate to message me or drop me a text/ give me a call on 07956349415. Cheers dudes!

spoon

Hi,

Do you still have this ?

Any chance of some photos ?

thanks

robc

Hi
    Still for sale? Thanks

sss2eee

hi
    do you still have this?
    get me on @yahoo.co.uk">sss2eee@yahoo.co.uk if u do
    cheers
    stu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – 3 WEEK OLD Transition TR250 Medium Frame, Amazing Condition’ is closed to new replies.