FS- 2x frames, nukeproof, saracen, sram, marzocchi, avid, wheelset (PICS)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- 2x frames, nukeproof, saracen, sram, marzocchi, avid, wheelset (PICS)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS- 2x frames, nukeproof, saracen, sram, marzocchi, avid, wheelset (PICS)
  • savage62

Emailed re saddle
    James

Paul j

every thing includes postage, open to offers

Phantmoor dartmoor 4x frame black one size made. brought as a project that has never got of the ground.
    Good conditon bit of cable rub here and there. Sound frame.
    £130

19.5″ saracen xen frame 2009 powder coated balck 3 weeks ago in very good conditonn. Takes uptoo a 140mm fork. 1 1/8th head tube. Comes with fsa headset.
    £60

Marzocchi bombers tst air 140mm 1 1/8th steer tube 200mm+ steer tube.
    Good condition but lock out doesnt seem to work. Service from windwave is recomened.
    £70

Superstar wheelset 26″ ssc evo hubs fitted with 9mm qr front and back on ssc black xc rimss.
    Been fitted once and ridden to the shop and back. sliver spokes.
    £110

Avid juicy 3 brake set in excellent condition. 185mm front rotor 165mm rear. Comes with all mounting hardware ready to bolt on and ride. Front has new brake pads fittied and second pair of new ssc brake pads spare.
    £85

Shimano 9spd cassette 11t – 36t fitted and ridden to shop and back.
    £15

Nuke proof plasma saddle black near on new
    £12

Sram x7 9spd shifter and reae mech medium cage, cosmeticly not very pretty, but works fine. outer gear cable and gear cable included.
    £25

For some reason the picture of the brakes the zen frame drive side and front of the forks wont load up. i can send these easliy enough.
    Best way to get hold of me email no1jeff AT hotmail .co.uk

Thanks for looking

Paul j

Saddle SOLD

ryreed

email sent re frame, fork and wheels

tutgareth

are the wheels still available?

Paul j

Zen frame, forks, wheels and mech all SOLD
    thank you

ryreed

Just an update to the thread to say that I received the Zen frame, forks and wheels. All as described and very happy. Paul is a trustworthy seller as far as my experience is concerned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS- 2x frames, nukeproof, saracen, sram, marzocchi, avid, wheelset (PICS)’ is closed to new replies.