fs 29er salsa el Mariachi 18" rohloff

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale fs 29er salsa el Mariachi 18" rohloff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • fs 29er salsa el Mariachi 18" rohloff
  • Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Bought off here a few months ago but due to a change in circumstance its now for sale , I’ve changed a few bits since I bought it, I’ve fitted a blue Ethirteen 34t front ring and a set of hope x2 brakes these are both brand new and never used not even once 🙁

Rest of spec is as it was. When I got it other than I’ve got bonty tyres on instead and I swapped the saddle

Spec: CK headset rohloff speed hub with click box Rohloff spares one 13t cog, one16t cog,new cables, oil change kit, sprocket tool and oil. Carnegie bar Rohloff specific Ergo grips Thomson seatpost with fizik arione Stans Crest rims with a hope pro2 front hub 32 hole ,Hope bottom bracket in blue with aluminium spacers Race Face evolve XC crank, Thomson stem 90mm10deg rise, salsa liplock

Will throw in e13 36t chainring and pair of panaracer rampage tyres both used
    Pic here before I changed tyres, ring and brakes, also just done hub oil change and fitted new sprocket and chain, will do new pics tomorrow if any interest

I’m looking for 1200 ono based in Leeds, thanks

brother14

A few words on condition please, any frame dings, scrapes issues with components?

Thanks

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Tbh its pretty much like new I’ll send more detailed pics in the morning if you like, my mail is in profile thanks

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Noooo…. I’d love that Mick..

But can’t sadly. 😥

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Go on go on go on lol 😉 you gone all fat bike now nick

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Nah Mick,well, not 100%..

That and my Vaya. 8)

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Yeah seen that mate looks nice, here’s a new pic with new bits on

missing link

Have sent you a PM

cheers

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Now sold , I shall go find a corner to cry in nick lol 😉

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Aaahhhhh I want it back lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘fs 29er salsa el Mariachi 18" rohloff’ is closed to new replies.