FS 29er Parts – Frames, Forks, Wheels, Groupset etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 29er Parts – Frames, Forks, Wheels, Groupset etc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS 29er Parts – Frames, Forks, Wheels, Groupset etc
  • covbuggy

Hi all, looking to get my self a CX bike so got to reluctantly looking to split and shift some of the parts to pay for a new bike build. I have for sale:

1. Trek Superfly AL Elite 2012/13 17.5″ (medium) frame, mint condition comes with headset, BB and seatclamp – £275

2. Salsa El Mariachi 2011 18″ (Medium) frame, Charcoal metallic very good condition comes with cane creek headset and hope seatclamp – £260

3. RockShox Reba RL 29er, 20mm Maxle, Black, good condition with few marks on the decals – £200

4. Bontrager mustang 29er wheelset centre lock, orange hubs 15mm front and q/r rear – £130. I have bonty tubless rimstips and values which can be added for £10 extra.

5. SRAM X9 10speed rear mech, red – £45

6. SRAM X7 Shifters 2×10 speed – £35

Frames must sell first. more parts to follow. Picture available on request.
    Email in my profile..

jordie

Could I get some pics of the Salsa if its has the multi use dropouts. Just out of interest what height are you?

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Are the Rebas tapered or straight steerer?

covbuggy

Jodie, photos sent.

Mangoridebike, they are straight steerer 1.1/8 – I think might be sold, just waiting a reply

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS 29er Parts – Frames, Forks, Wheels, Groupset etc’ is closed to new replies.