FS 29er fork, hope wheel, shimano brake spares etc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 29er fork, hope wheel, shimano brake spares etc.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS 29er fork, hope wheel, shimano brake spares etc.
  • Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

All prices are posted prices based on Paypal gift payment/cheque/bank transfer. All items can be collected from Maidstone in Kent if that makes it easier.

Rockshox Tora 318 29er fork with poplock. 80mm travel, can be extended to 100mm. Barely used, the only sign it has been used it is the small amount of mud in the fork brace (hard to clean!), and a small paint chip under the fork brace. Steerer is 218mm and has sfn fitted. Poplock works really smoothly and the forks are barely broken in. £95 posted.

More photos available on request.

Rear wheel Shimano M525 hub – just serviced with new bearings and Mavic X223 rim with black spokes. Totally straight, a few small scratches, no dents. £30

Front wheel Hope XC hub on Mavic X317 disc rim. Very smooth bearings, totally straight, a few small scratches, no dents. £35

Specialized Avator saddle. 130mm wide, very little use, no rips. Cro-mo rails. £15

Shimano Deore 525 calliper. In excellent condition but only has one pad for some reason… £8

Shimano Deore 525 calliper. In excellent condition (with 2 part worn pads) hose is 1190mm long. £15

Braided Shimano brake hose with banjo fittings on each end. 1400mm long. £5

Shimano 555 calliper in great condition. No pads, with braided hose 700mm long. £10

Topeak shock and tyre pump. Has smarthead which adapts between Presta and Schreader valves without taking it to bits. The gauge doesn’t work, but if you inflate your shock by setting the sag, and inflate your tyres until they feel “right” then this would be a great pump. £5

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

Can thr front wheel be converted to 20mm?

Premier Icon alexonabike
    Subscriber

May be interested in the fork,

Just need to find a disc compatible front wheel first – at a reasonable price… can you help?

Boriselbrus,

£50 for both wheels? Can pay now but will be at work after that.

Cheers,

Englishmastiff

Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

Englishmastiff – £50 for both wheels is fine.

If you do a paypal gift payment to @yahoo.com">boriselbrus@yahoo.com we can go from there.

alexonabike – sorry, I don’t have a 29er front wheel, but I could build you one for free if you can supply the bits?

Lunge – I don’t think so.

Premier Icon alexonabike
    Subscriber

Thats a very generous offer boriselbrus.

Im afraid that funds are so tight at the minute im still looking for a 2nd hand wheel. Would you accept a cheeky £80 for the forks?

If not, ill pass for now. Thanks again.

Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

You haven’t seen the state of my wheelbuilds! 🙂

I’ll do it for £80 plus postage – with parcel2go it would be £7.81. Please let me know if that’s any good. Or collection from Maidstone would be fine as well of course.

Premier Icon alexonabike
    Subscriber

Call it £85 posted and you have a deal!

Can do bank transfer or PayPal (only just set up so may/may not work)!

Premier Icon boriselbrus
    Subscriber

Sold!

Mail me at @yahoo.com">boriselbrus@yahoo.com and we can sort ou the detail.

Thanks

Simon

boriselbrus, Sorry, just got home from work, payment sent. Can you email on twinfolk@aol.com so i can give you my address. I sent money as gift. Knowing Paypal, they wont forward you my postal address for monay sent as a gift.
    Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS 29er fork, hope wheel, shimano brake spares etc.’ is closed to new replies.