FS: 29er Flow rims, Fixed road wheel, XO mech.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 29er Flow rims, Fixed road wheel, XO mech.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 29er Flow rims, Fixed road wheel, XO mech.
  • STATO

Pair Schwalbe 29er Racing Ralph 2.4″
    Again no known damage/cuts
    Selling as i run tubeless and couldnt get these to seal the sidewalls, so may still be some sealant residue inside.
    Have been used but not a lot, see pic for wear.
    £33 posted for pair.

Untitled by dickyelsdon, on Flickr

Pair of No-Tube 29er Flow rims
    32h, decals removed, straight with no dings, some minor marks from rocks but they are just scratches.
    Bought these for a AM29er build but not happening anymore. More pics in gallery.
    £70 posted for the pair.

For Sale by dickyelsdon, on Flickr

Original production XO 9speed mech with carbon effect knuckle, upgraded to a blackbox full carbon cage (short) a few years ago. Pretty scuffed up looking as has been used but it still smooth to shift with no rattling. Jockey wheels are used but spin ok. £40posted ono

I also have for sale a Goldtec track hub built onto a CXP33 rim. Its 36h and was bought complete from Goldtec. The hub is a custom silver/raw (before it was a stock option). Axle is the 130mm option, still with the anti-rotation flats and bolt-on fittings, can be converted back to 120mm if you buy the alternate axle. Fixed threads on both sides.

http://www.mountainbikecomponents.co.uk … ld+Options
    RRP on this is £95 for hub and £143 for full build

Comes fitted with a barely used 18t Surly fixed sprocket (honest answer, no my legs are not strong enough for fixed and apparently neither is my chainwhip, doh!), lockring included which is currently loose/removed (managed that bit!).

Bearings are running good, all threads are good.

This wheel has mostly been used on my SSCX bike with a freewheel and a brake, so braking surface is quite worn, not totally finished but I dont want to run it for another 2 seasons of cross, perfect for fixed use only tho!

Unfortunately due to hub being a custom its not been anodised too well so there is a little tarnishing to the hub body, plus some corrosion to the axle covers and hub face (behind where freewheel was installed).

As rim is only really of use for fixed I would like £75 posted ono?

private0ryan

Interested in the tires.
    Are they snakeskins?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 29er Flow rims, Fixed road wheel, XO mech.’ is closed to new replies.