FS: 29" front end, and perhaps SWAP: 29" Bonty mud, for 26"

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 29" front end, and perhaps SWAP: 29" Bonty mud, for 26"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: 29" front end, and perhaps SWAP: 29" Bonty mud, for 26"
  • vdubber67

Fancy swapping the 29er tyre for a brand new, in packaging Panaracer Trailraker 26? Not the same tyre obviously, but seriously good mud tyre…

rtedgeAThotmail.com if so..

Ta

Rich

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

I’ve got a 29″ Bonty mud tyre, but I’m not going to be using the 29″ front wheel this winter, so want to swap if for a 26″ equivalent.

Also, got the 29″ front end, Singular forks, Hope XC on Mavic 719 (I think) rim. Presently sporting the Bonty mud tyre mentioned above.

Bought it last winter when I was 69-er curious

PB110048 by ir_bandito, on Flickr

£100 for the whole front end, posted. I’ll even throw in the custom mud-guard 🙂
    Or will split if you make me an offer for the parts.

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

Thanks Vdubber, but no. I’ve got a pair of Trailrakers already, and a single 26″ Bonty Mud, hence wanting the second Bonty.

Keef

may have a 26 mudx in shed,will go check 😉

Keef

yes,found one,26×2.0 no damage,been run with sealer,just taken it off a wheel,still holding air.

only thing is,I don’t really want any more 29 mudx’s 🙁

got any thing else ?

or would swap for ten English pounds 😉

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

Cheers Keef. YGM

birdage

I’d swap you ten pounds for your 29 mud x and then it would be like you made a straight swap!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: 29" front end, and perhaps SWAP: 29" Bonty mud, for 26"’ is closed to new replies.