FS: 26" Inbred – Hope hoops, XT, XTR, Rebas £350

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 26" Inbred – Hope hoops, XT, XTR, Rebas £350

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: 26" Inbred – Hope hoops, XT, XTR, Rebas £350
  • Premier Icon somouk

Hi All,

Bit the bullet and gone 29er over the weekend so my 26″ Inbred is for sale. It’s a well used bike so isn’t perfect but I think the price reflects that and the fact I have no storage for it.

Ideally looking for collection this coming weekend but I am willing to deliver/travel within a sensible distance of Birmingham.

Spec is:

Frame: Inbred about 18″ in size well used with some scratches.
    Wheels: Hope Pro 2 with Stans Flow and Nobby Nics in good condition
    Forks: Rochshox Reba Team with 20mm axle. (Could do with a service, lockout doesn’t work)
    Brakes: Shimano XT M775
    Shifters: Shimano SLX
    Front Mech: Shimano SLX
    Rear Mech: Shimano XTR 10 speed(Could do with a gear tune as it jumps a cog when shifting up from 10th gear.)
    Cranks: Shimano XT double
    Saddle: Specialized
    Seatpost: BBB
    Bars: On one
    Stem: Superstar
    Pedals: None on the bike

You might want to add that its an On-One 456, older models labelled as Inbreds. Might appeal to a wider audience, great trail/am bikes.

you able to ping me some pictures over?

collins8us AT hotmail DOT com

Fire us some pics to joe.stephenson at gmail.com as well if you could please. Providing it hasn’t gone already

Premier Icon somouk

What pics do people want and I’ll sort some?

@SV thanks, didn’t know that!

Just some general shots would be good and age of the parts / whats worn or if anything is in need of replacement soon.

Premier Icon somouk

Okay, will sort all the info/pics this afternoon.

Premier Icon somouk

Okay, I’ve sent the emails out to people who have asked with more pics and will post them below as well…

Two things to update, the front mech is an XT not an SLX and there is some slight damage to a rear tyre which is pictured.

As far as components go, it’s a mix of ages as I’ve changed bits over time. The bars, grips and stem are new off a bike I’ve just had. The brake pads have plenty of life left, the outer ring was replaced about 8 months ago along with the chain. The front mech, headset and seatpost were fitted when I had this frame 3/4 months ago.

Note… Cat not included in sale 😉

I’ll take it email in profile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: 26" Inbred – Hope hoops, XT, XTR, Rebas £350’ is closed to new replies.