FS 26" DT Swiss 240s/Light-Bicycle Carbon Wheels £375+Revelation World Cups £275

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 26" DT Swiss 240s/Light-Bicycle Carbon Wheels £375+Revelation World Cups £275

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS 26" DT Swiss 240s/Light-Bicycle Carbon Wheels £375+Revelation World Cups £275
  • Gee76

For Sale:

A set of light-bicycle wide carbon 26″ rims for, 30mm wide with a 23mm inner dia like Flows but at the weight of a Crest. Only used for half a dozen rides so in very good condition.

Built onto white Dt Swiss 240s hubs with black decals and Silver DT Swiss spokes. Weighing just 1400g for the pair. 15mm Front and options for the rear depending on preference.

Great, stiff set of wheels with the footprint of an AM/trail wheel and the weight of an XC wheel so spins up really quickly. Only selling them as building up a set of 29er wheels… Which will be light-bicycle Carbon again.

Hubs alone are circa £450 at RRP. Looking for £375.

Email or post here for details and further pics.

Untitled by GeT76, on Flickr

2011 Revelation World Cups in White, Blackbox damping, 15mm maxle, rebound and compression control with lockout and threshold. These are the very adjustble dual air versions and travel can be internally adjusted by simple spacers. Currently set at 130mm but I can set them where you like up to 150mm.
    Helitaped from new and in very good almmost new condition with no marks to stanchions and just a couple of rubs to the bottom of the lowers an one scratch (now touched in). Steerer is 205mm.

Bought new mid-late 2012, serviced spring 2013 and used upto September 2013 maybe once a month which shows in the condition.

Looking for £275

pegglet

i,m guessing the front cannot be 20mm,ed? cheers

Gee76

Sorry, afraid not without a hub change. I could do a swop to hope hub if required but ideally would prefer to sell as is.

Leigh2612

Do they run tubeless out of interest?

Gee76

Aye, easiest I’ve done to be honest. Went straight up with the mountain kings as pictured and not touched them since I built them.
    (The sealant was very bogey like when I stripped em mind)

Leigh2612

Can’t beat some good bogey…! How are they sealed? Yellow tape?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS 26" DT Swiss 240s/Light-Bicycle Carbon Wheels £375+Revelation World Cups £275’ is closed to new replies.