FS: 2013 Medium Nukeproof Mega TR – Nearly new

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2013 Medium Nukeproof Mega TR – Nearly new

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: 2013 Medium Nukeproof Mega TR – Nearly new
  • biking_jk

I have decided to sell my Nukeproof Mega TR. The frame is a Medium, this bike is really new, used for approximate 2 weeks and so there are a few scratches.

I was originally planning to keep the bike longer (young child and father duties are forcing sale…) and so swapped the brakes and front wheel around, therefore the brakes and front wheel are brand new(rear is 142mm axle so I couldn’t run the rear I wanted).

A slack 66 degree headtube angle and a steep 75 degree seat tube ensures the Mega TR is pinned on the descents but retains all the climbing prowess needed to repeat the descents again and again!

Spec is as follows: –

Frame: Custom Hydroformed Double-Welded T6 6061 Aluminium Single Pivot Design Featuring Erosion Linkage Driven Suspension, 130mm Travel
    Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3..
    Forks: RockShox Revelation RL Solo Air, 150mm Travel, 15mm Maxle Lite Thru Axle (Tapered steerer)
    Headset: Nukeproof 44IETS
    Handlebars: Nukeproof Warhead 760 Riser, 760mm Wide, 25mm Rise
    Stem: Nukeproof Warhead
    Grips: Nukeproof Element Lock-On
    Chainset: Truvativ Descendant 1.1 GXP, 170mm, 36t (I also have 34t ring)
    Chainguide: Prime Aero
    Chain: Sram PC-1031, 10-Speed
    Cassette: SRAM PG-1030, 11/36, 10-Speed (hardly worn)
    Shifter: Sram X7
    Rear Derailleur: Sram X9 Type 2 (clutch type)
    Front Derailleur: N/A
    Brakes: Avid Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc, 170mm Front & Rear (NEW)
    Saddle: Nukeproof Trail Megax
    Seatpost: Nukeproof Warhed In-Line (NEW) – Reverb for sale separately
    Tyres: Maxxis High Roller, 26”x2.35” Front – ST/42a, Rear – MaxxPro 60a (ONE UK RIDE OLD!)
    Hubs: Nukeproof Generator Disc, 100mm x 15mm Front, 142mm x 12mm Rear (I also have bought the adapters so you can run standard 135mm on the rear!)
    Rims: Nukeproof Generator TR

The Bike does not come with pedals.

Collection in person or local delivery preferred.

Priced to sell at £1600

My email is in my profile and I have lots of pictures I can email on request.

Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

what colour is it, and how tall are you please (for sizing)?

Email in profile…

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Mate, can’t open your profile to get email, same questions as above but also where you based? Can you email me some pics as well. Russell_hopkins@hotmail.com?

Cheers

He’s in Belper ( derby )
    And email is
    Jim.kennell@gmail.com

Hope this helps any of above .

biking_jk

Hi,

Photographs sent. I will check my profile and update. Sorry I thought it was there.

I am based in Belper and I am 5′ 10″

Regards,

Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2013 Medium Nukeproof Mega TR – Nearly new’ is closed to new replies.