FS: 2013 29er Fox 34 Float CTD 140mm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2013 29er Fox 34 Float CTD 140mm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 2013 29er Fox 34 Float CTD 140mm
  • Yetiman

For sale is my 2013 29er Fox Float CTD with FIT cartridge and Trail Adjust function.

The fork is just over 1 year old and I am the original owner (purchased new from Gravity Sports in Buckie) and the specs are as follows……

140mm Travel
    185mm Tapered steerer
    15mm QR Thru Axle
    Kashima Coating
    CTD/Trail Adjust Damping (FIT Cartridge)
    Rebound Adjust
    A2C measurement – 552.8mm

The fork has had regular oil changes done, always with Fox 10wt green oil, and the last oil change was done on 18/01/14 prior to sale. The seals are in excellent condition and there are no marks on the Kashima coated stanchions. I have also added 15ml of Fox Float Fluid to the air chamber which reduce the air volume slightly and gives the fork a slightly more progressive feel.

Cosmetically the fork is in good condition, only let down by some scratches to the sticker and paint on the right hand leg which was caused by the edge of my garage wall (a proper ‘Doh!’ moment). You can see these marks in one of the photos. I guess a new sticker would hide most of it and make the fork look almost immaculate again.

I’m asking £420 for the forks posted, which will be 24/48hr courier service.

Thanks for looking.
    Yetiman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2013 29er Fox 34 Float CTD 140mm’ is closed to new replies.