FS 2012 Orange 5 frame (tapered, Kashima and maxle).

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 2012 Orange 5 frame (tapered, Kashima and maxle).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS 2012 Orange 5 frame (tapered, Kashima and maxle).
  • MoseyMTB

Hi all,
    I can’t believe I have to sell this but a house move means it just won’t get ridden.

It is a 16″ in black with a brand new hope headset fitted (not ridden) for tapered steerer.

It is in excellent condition throughout simply having no use.

It has the Maxle rear end. The rear shock is the 2012 Kashima coated CTD.

It currently has blue decals fitted but I will order original white ones from Orange and have them sent straight to you.

There is the odd bit of cable rub as expected but it has no dents/dings etc.

Price is £800 posted including brand new Hope Headset and a brand new red Diety seat clamp.

Any questions just ask.

Couple of qu’s sir…

Have you had it from new?
    Any crashes ?
    The top photo looks like there is some paint rub on the top tube, is that right or just the photo?
    What sort of life has it had?

Cheers sir

Nope not from new mate, bought it off scant off here, his mrs hardly used it so no crashes etc.

It’s in great condition, tiny bit of cable rub on the head tube but apart from that I can’t really find anything

The “mark” on the top pic is the light, if you look at the other pictures it’s just a reflection.

I’ve had it about 2 months and I’ve ridden it twice as Ive been doing a PGCE, both rides have been around my block just to get some fresh air.

I polished it all up and it looks great, there is some glue residue where the decals were removed but I’ve just not got round to removing it.

I’m genuinely gutted to sell it as it’s my dream frame but I’ve moved to Stockport and have too much going on at the minute to ride.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS 2012 Orange 5 frame (tapered, Kashima and maxle).’ is closed to new replies.