FS: 2012 Giant Trance X2 (full bike or split)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2012 Giant Trance X2 (full bike or split)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: 2012 Giant Trance X2 (full bike or split)
  • Premier Icon roverpig

OK, let’s give this another go. I’ve been going backwards and forwards over whether to sell this bike for ages. It’s been a fantastic bike for me. I couldn’t really ask for much more, but I have an Orange shaped itch to scratch. I have a feeling that I may just spend lots of money to get a bike that’s not as good, but I thought I’d stick the Trance up here to see if there is any interest before considering sticking it on ebay.

Basically it’s a stock 2012 Trance X2 in size L (20″). The only addition being a nice carbon fibre RockGuard on the downtube.

I bought the bike in March 2012. It’s been used on average about an hour a week but has been well looked after. There are the usual little scuffs and chips, but no dents or cracks and no major crashes (they always seemed to happen on one of the other bikes).

The suspension (forks and shock) was serviced at Mojo in Spring this year and I’ve kept on top of oil changes for the fork. The latest one (with new wiper seals and foam rings) was only done a couple of weeks ago. No sign of any wear on the stanchions and all adjusters work as expected.

Even the brakes are behaving at the moment. They are Avid Elixir 5s, so obviously that wont last but I’ll throw in a handy Epic Solutions bleed kit that makes bleeding them a doddle.

I’m looking for something around £1,000 (i.e. half what it cost when it was new), but will consider (sensible) offers and will also consider splitting it, if there is any interest in the frame on its own.

I’m based up in Aberdeenshire if you want to take a look or collect, but will consider shipping if required.

Here is a quick picture (the only one I have to hand), which doesn’t really do much more than show the bike exists and I own it (although a quick forum search would prove that just as well I guess). Happy to take some more useful shots if anybody is interested.

You can contact me on andy2002 AT gmail DOT com

Premier Icon roverpig

Frame now sold. Other bits will be up for sale once I’ve got some pictures sorted out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2012 Giant Trance X2 (full bike or split)’ is closed to new replies.