FS: 2012 Commencal Meta 55 frame + Pushed Fox

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2012 Commencal Meta 55 frame + Pushed Fox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 2012 Commencal Meta 55 frame + Pushed Fox
  • mildred

2012 Commencal Meta 55 in Large.

I bought this brand new in December. It has been ridden twice and then stripped down again because I could not get on with the geometry – the front was too low and stretched out for me. This is a big shame because the suspension is sublime – especially with my Pushed Kashima RP2 fitted..!

It is completely as new without a mark on it. I bought it without a shock directly from Commencal and could sell it like that or with the Pushed Fox. I will also include a new FSA integrated headset and leave the gear cable threaded through the swing arm.

It really is as new. £350 without shock or £550 with.

I would recommend this size for anyone between 509 – 602. I’m 511 but have a short body with longer legs. If you’re normally proportioned and not a weirdo like me, it’ll be fine.

The shock was Pushed in December and sent back for a re-valve in January – I asked for it to mimic my Bos Vip’r (super controlled and stable around the sag point with exceptional high speed damping & control), which it does with aplomb. In the open position it’s very active and is similar to a descent mode.

mark2404 AT icloud DOT com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2012 Commencal Meta 55 frame + Pushed Fox’ is closed to new replies.