FS: 2012 black Orange 5 Frame with Cane Creek Double barrel

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2012 black Orange 5 Frame with Cane Creek Double barrel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: 2012 black Orange 5 Frame with Cane Creek Double barrel
  • Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

As per the title, large (20) Orange Five frame with Cane Creek DB shock with Ti spring. Very little use (in fact, none in the last 6 months) frame is mint apart from a small chip on the chainstay and some cable rub round the headtube. Comes with headset. Is a standard 9mm QR backend. The frame is the one with the 30.9 seattube and tapered headset

£820 posted

Can also supply a set of 2012 coil lyrics (for which I paid £650), including a spare set of seals. I’ll do the pair for £1100 posted

Can also do a complete bike (including reverb, Enve carbon bars…) – let me know what you fancy..

wilkitcher @ gmail.com

Premier Icon cb
    Subscriber

How tall are you flange?

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

I’m 6ft 2 and run quite a lot of seatpost showing (reverb is down in the picture). I’d say you’d be fine on this if you’re anywhere between 5’10 and 6’3

davebust

Might be interested

Which model of lyrik coil fork is that?

tomchatt

Hi flange,

I’m also interested, can you tell me what you would want for the following combinations:

(1) frame, forks and reverb?

(2) the complete bike?

Thanks and regards,

TomChatt (emailin profile)

portly

How much for the lyrik on its own ?

zangg

Is the frame still for sale? I am interested!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2012 black Orange 5 Frame with Cane Creek Double barrel’ is closed to new replies.