FS: 2011 Spesh Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29er frame & forks XL

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2011 Spesh Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29er frame & forks XL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: 2011 Spesh Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29er frame & forks XL
  • bushman008

Bought this F&F combo on STW last year to build up for Passport du Soleil and a week in the Alps for which is surpassed itself – ideal for the main event and superb at Chatel & Les Gets bike parks (OK not the black runs – but neither was the rider). 140mm Revelation (20mm Maxle) & 130mm rear travel combined with 29″ wheels make it “All mountain” capable.

It is in excellent condition: I covered less than 500miles on it last year; hardtail does me for most riding.
    The forks were new when I bought the combo; rear shock good as are the bushes.
    Image here
    The XL size makes it a big bike for tall riders of 6’1″ + (I’m 6’3″ and found it great for me)
    Looking for £585

Can be collected from PO7 (day) or GU35 (Eve & Weekends)

PM for contact details.

I_Ache

Very nice bike. If I had sold my frame by now I would be making you an offer for that. Gutted.

foaley

could you send some pics to stephenfoale(AT)tiscali.co.uk
    thanks
    steve

bushman008

Hi Steve,

I’ve sent you a link to a googledrive folder with some images I took last night.

BR
    Simon

bushman008

@I_Ache
    Thanks M8, I agree its the best full bounce I’ve owned; nice travel with big hoops and well built frame with nice touches like the dropper post cable routing…
    If you sell yours before I do then please drop me a line.
    BR
    Simon

Premier Icon speedstar
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I have a mate who might be interested. Could you send pics to thirdtimeluckie@hotmail.com if it’s still available?
    Thanks
    Speedstar

Premier Icon speedstar
    Subscriber

Just saw there was a photo link up there. It looks great but I would need some more info for my mate. We’re based in Aberdeen currently. thanks

bushman008

hi speedster, sent an email to your address, will ad more photos too

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2011 Spesh Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29er frame & forks XL’ is closed to new replies.