FS: 2011 Scott Spark 10 Carbon S-Works Wheels – TOP SPEC REDUCED!!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2011 Scott Spark 10 Carbon S-Works Wheels – TOP SPEC REDUCED!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: 2011 Scott Spark 10 Carbon S-Works Wheels – TOP SPEC REDUCED!!!
  • EpicDaza

£2250 ono with S-Works Roval Carbon Wheels!

Custom built with top of the range components around a 2011 frame in near mint condition.
    I purchased the frame from a team mate who had raced the bike just 3 times since purchase, I have now raced it once and its seen around a dozen rides total so is near mint with all the right tape in all the right places! Selling to make way for a training bike and need the room.

Carbon Frame with Carbon rear and Nude DT shock.
    2012 SID World Cup XX Forks, carbon steerer and hydraulic lock out.
    Forks have also only seen a handful of rides and are mint!
    CARBON Roval Controle SL wheels, super light and stiff, mint! (Purchase last year for £1100!)
    Rotor 3D+ BB30 cranks with TA 40/28 chainrings.
    Rotor BSA30 Bottom bracket (used just once).
    KMC X10-SL Gold chain.
    New XTR 10 speed shifters.
    XTR 10 speed front and rear mechs.
    Formula R1 brakes, recently serviced by Streetlife Cycles of Norwich.
    KCNC stem 100mm
    MT Zoom carbon bars, flat 620mm with ESI grips.
    Ritchey Carbon layback seat post
    Selle Italia XC saddle

£2250 ono with S-Works Roval Wheels!

Check out the high resolution pictures;

Team CCN / Torq / Chain Reaction / Streetlife
    Mobile: 07909 921311
    Norwich, Norfolk NR5

Bike Art Dusk til Dawn 2nd Male Pairs
    Mud Sweat & Gears 2012 4th overall

Fantastic bike….

Maybe I’m missing something…..size?

Would you split it, and if so how much for the Roval Control SL Carbon wheels? I’d like to get 1st dibs on those if poss! 🙂

bloody hell. thats a lot of bike. someone is going to get an incredible bargain there.

what’s the weight as-is in those pics?

Premier Icon cr500dom

I Can Vouch for this, it is lovely, all Daza`s kit is immaculate and impeccibly maintained.
    Someone is going to get a fabulous bike….

super interested, if the size fits me

Is it still for sale?

Hi all, sorry but for some reason I’m not getting notification of posts on this listing so have literally just seen them all.

In response;

Size, yes thanks I must have been having a moment lol!
    It’s a Medium and I am 5’11” and plenty of room to adjust both ways by at least 2 inches as I’m bang in the middle!

No I won’t split, full bike or I’m keeping it as a play thing 😉

Yes its really is as good as the specification/pictures – better in fact and a real bargain!

Weight, just stuck it on my scales (no pedals as pedals not in sale!) and she weighs 19.6lb.

Dom, cheers for the vouch, its nearly mint, can’t beleive its not gone yet but I guess listing the size and replying to people might help lol!

Still available, probably best to call me on 07909 921311, I’m guessing I still won’t see responses unless I log back in again 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2011 Scott Spark 10 Carbon S-Works Wheels – TOP SPEC REDUCED!!!’ is closed to new replies.