FS – 2011 KTM Myroon Prestige XTR

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – 2011 KTM Myroon Prestige XTR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS – 2011 KTM Myroon Prestige XTR
  • oboydell

I’m selling my KTM Myroon Prestige carbon hardtail to make room for a new bike. Its the top end XC hardtail from KTM with full XTR (2×10) groupset including brakes, DTSwiss XRC 100 fork (lightest production suspension fork), DTSwiss Tricon wheelset and top end Ritchey carbon finishing kit. Its the original factory spec with nothing changed. I got the bike at the end of June on a sponsorship deal and used it for some races in July and August and nothing since so its only had two months use and is in pristine condition (just a couple of light cosmetic scratches and scuffs). Also the fork was serviced at the end of the season at the UK DTSwiss service centre and it hasn’t been ridden since.

The spec is:
    -DTSwiss XRC Twin Shot Race 100mm forks with remote lockout
    -Full 2011 XTR Groupset 2×10
    -DTSwiss XM1550 Tricon wheelset
    -Ritchey carbon finishing kit
    -Schwalbe Rocket Rons

Complete spec and details can be found in the 2011 catalogue here: http://www.ktm-bikes.at/service/online-kataloge.php?lang=EN.

I used the bike for the Bontrager TwentyfourTwelve (2nd place 12hr mens pairs), Irish XC National Championships (10th place Elite), Bull Raid (2nd place 12hr mens pairs) and a couple of Irish NPS rounds. Its the fastest bike I’ve ever ridden and the build is as good as you can get!

I’m looking for £2,200 (2,650 euro). Original price is £4,750 (5,700 euro). The bike is in Dublin but I can arrange shipping to the UK included in the price.

I’ll add a link to more photos shortly.

Thanks,
    Oisin Boydell

oboydell

I forgot to add the frame size. Its 19″/48cm which is medium. I am 5ft11 (180cm) and it fits me perfectly so would also suit someone slightly shorter or taller.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS – 2011 KTM Myroon Prestige XTR’ is closed to new replies.