FS 2011 Fox Talas 32 RLC (140-110 Kashima)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 2011 Fox Talas 32 RLC (140-110 Kashima)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS 2011 Fox Talas 32 RLC (140-110 Kashima)
  • dirtyrider

no chance of £380 with that mark

j3ffo

Howdy

Have for sale my Fox Talas 32 RLCs. Bought last august, top of the range with Kashima coating.

Adjustable travel between 110 – 140mm.
    15mm thru axel.
    Straight 1-1/8th steerer tube, 200mm long.

Recently had lowers removed, cleaned and new oil. (FIT damper oil not changed)
    Functionally perfect. Some rubbing to dials on crown & marking to one of lowers. Whilst taking pics I noticed a small mark on one stanchion. This can be seen in one of the photos. (I only noticed this during the photos – no effect on performance as far as I can tell).

There is no SFN as I was using a hope head doctor. I can provide a brand new one for fitting if required.

I view of above am looking for £380 posted. PP gift (or PP plus fees)
    jeffdoran@doctors.net.uk

reedspeed

A mark on the stanchion like tht will tear the seals causin a leak,motor bike have the same problems with stone chips etc,they ain’t worth that fella ,I reckon nearer £250 !..gd luck ..

crotchrocket

a service and new stations cost me £180 on a set of Talas I had a few years back.

That said; I like Talas forks & want to replace the sektors I like less: I’d give you £230 for them fella.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS 2011 Fox Talas 32 RLC (140-110 Kashima)’ is closed to new replies.