- FS – 2010 Turner 5.Spot – PRICE DROP
This is my beloved Turner 5.Spot. Looking for £
Frame is XL (Turners size up quite small so good for 5’11” – 6’3″). Frame was bought new from Merlin middle of last year. Bike was built up using new parts sourced from Merlin and various others. Being sold due to a change in financial circumstances. Full build cost just under £2,600.
It’s a Turner so it kind of goes without saying to say that it rides beautifully. It is in excellent condition other than the following purely cosmetic stuff:
– a small scratch on one rear seat stay
– a couple of small scratches on underside of downtube, but no dings or dents of any kind
– couple of small scratches/scuffs on fork legs
– scratching on the top of the clamps attaching brakes to bars (From turning bike upside down to remove wheels)
Bike has been ridden maybe 10-15 times and mostly at trail centres so is pretty much as new. Chain was replaced in November as other one broke.
Full spec as follows:
• White Rockshox Revelation RL forks (with remote lockout), 15mm.
• Handbuilt wheels from Merlin – Mavic XM719 rims on Hope Pro2 hubs
• Deore Groupset (XT chain). 3×10
• Deore disc brakes
• Hope headset
• Hope seatclamp
• Thompson layback seatpost
• Charge spoon saddle
• Easton EA70 low-rise bars
• Lock-on grips
• Easton EA70 100mm stem
• Superstar Nano flat pedals
Until such time as I work out again how to get the pics onto the advert, pics of the bike can be seen here –
I should point out that the stem and pedals shown here are not as listed above and will be swapped back. In addition the price listed does not include postage. All things being equal I’d prefer to work on cash in hand so that the buyer can see the bike and check it over prior to parting with their hard-earned!
Please feel free to email me with any questions benwaterhouse1(AT)googlemail.comPosted 5 years ago
The topic ‘FS – 2010 Turner 5.Spot – PRICE DROP’ is closed to new replies.