FS: 2010 Specialized Enduro Large with upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2010 Specialized Enduro Large with upgrades

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: 2010 Specialized Enduro Large with upgrades
  • dexterbexley

Frame: 2010 Specialized Enduro Large with Mojo tuned Fox RP2
    Fork: RS Lyrik Solo Air R 160mm with tapered steerer.
    Bar: Sunline v2
    Stem: Straitline 60mm
    Grips: Superstar
    Brakes: Avid Elixir R with 200/185mm rotors
    Cranks: XTR Jones mod with Goldtec single ring
    Chain device: MRP G2 with integrated taco bash
    Gears: SRAM X9/X7 9 speed New cassette with 2 weeks of riding on it.
    Wheels: Hope pro 2 on DT 5.1 with Stans tubeless kit. Maxxis Minion and Specialized Butcher tires
    Seatpost: Crank Bros Joplin needs a service before sale
    Saddle: Specialized Format body geometry
    No pedals
    £1100 ono
    Pick up from Brighton or post to UK negotiable

Pics going up over the weekend

Maxle lever is bit damaged but works fine and seatpost will get serviced pre-sale but everything else is running well. Hasn’t been battered as I’m a bit of a jessie – hasn’t really been ridden for the last year as I bought a 29er.

dexterbexley

Update: Now with Avid Code 5s rather than Elixirs

Euro

Any pics? Email in profile.

Regarding the rear shock. Was it just a service or did they work some magic on it to suit your weight/riding?

Thanks

dexterbexley

I’ll take some pics this weekend and post them.

I asked for a service and a tune and after a load of chats with the mojo guys they only changed the tune slightly as it was close to the optimum for the frame and fox rp2. All the same, it brought the shock to life and made a big difference over stock. If you’re near Brighton, you should come and have a test ride.

I’ll drop you a line when pics are up.

dexterbexley

I finally got round to taking some pics and they’re hosted here https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2H7P8lDtEaHWFJLVnNXOE9oU2s/edit?usp=sharing
    They’re not the sharpest as the light isn’t good but happy to take more or answer any questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2010 Specialized Enduro Large with upgrades’ is closed to new replies.