FS: 2010 Orange Five 18" Meduim

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2010 Orange Five 18" Meduim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: 2010 Orange Five 18" Meduim
  • seavers

After impulse buying a new bike I have decided to sell my Five. It is a very well cared for bike and had a lot of money spent on it. Obviously it does have a few scratches but no dents or anything serious!As I am riding my new bike I will not be using my Five so what you see in the gallery (link below) is what you will get.

Bike history;

Bought new, by myself in October 2010. In 2011 I put a new XT Groupset (3×10). In 2012 I put the Rockshox forks on, I also put a shorter stem and wider bars on.

Forks and Shock have just been serviced by Loco at a cost of £180. I have the invoice to prove this and I have only ridden the bike once since the service. Feels lovely! They also tuned the shock while it was being serviced.

I have just put a new cassette and chain. Also it has recently had an XTR BB fitted…maybe 2 months ago.

Price wise, I’m looking for offers around the £1500 mark. I am open to reasonable offers.

I’m not looking to split. Don’t have the time to be running to the post office every lunchtime. I am happy to pack up the bike and post it at cost. However I would much prefer you came and checked it out for yourself.

I can also throw in a bleed kit and some pads.

Any questions just ask. Gallery in link below

Email me on. colt AT gmx.com

Orange Five

18 inch medium frame.

Forks: 2012 Rockshox Sector 120-150 dual position coil 20mm

Shock: Fox RP23 BV (Tuned by Loco)

Swing Arm: QR

Shifters: XT (I have taken the windows off but can supply)

F Mech: XT

R Mech: XT

Chain set: XT (3×10)

Cassette: Shimano HG62 10 Speed Cassette 11/36 (New)

Chain: KMC X10 with quick link (one ride only)

Brakes: Avid Elixir 5. 185mm Front and Rear.

Stem: Truvativ 70mm

Handlebars: 710 wide “Grip” (forget what make and rise, 25mm I think)

Wheel set: ZTR Crest on Red Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs

F&R Tires: Nobby Nik/Rocket Ron. Brand new.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2010 Orange Five 18" Meduim’ is closed to new replies.