FS 2010 (I think) Gary Fisher Roscoe 2

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS 2010 (I think) Gary Fisher Roscoe 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS 2010 (I think) Gary Fisher Roscoe 2
  • dekadanse

As advertised in full on STW on Sunday 12th.

Large (19″) silver alloy frame with taperhed tube, DRCV 140mm RP2 shock, 140mm TALAS forks, Maverick Speedball dropper post, Fizik saddle, 720mm bars, SLX/XT cranks and running gear, Avid Elixir CR brakes, Bonti Rhythm Comp wheels, Maxxis 2.35 High Roller (F) and 2.25 Advantage (R).

Great condition, only one real scratch. Pics and all questions answered – email in profile (so much easier than on here.)

Asked £1K ono and the only response I had was from someone so new to STW that he professed great interest, asked for pics, and then failed to provide an email address to send them to! So, if you the great STW buying public won’t pay £1K, what will you pay? Offers please – this bike needs to go.

hi sorry that was my fault i told him to look on singletrack for a new bike i should have made the enquiry for him he’s now aquired a bike

hey bud, looking to buy a bike and as my user name would suggest im new to mtb/trails, im 6’4″ 20 stone, would like to be able to get a full suss if it would handle me?? torn between a new HT or second hand full suss? whats you best price on the gary fisher? also some pics would be great, if you cant find email in profile then please pm and i will pm back with email. Thanks

Hi Ben,

Yes it’s tough enough for you (it’s bloody tough!) and almost certainly large enough for you unless you want a very long top tube. I’m 6′ and 15.5 stone and it’s almost too big for me.

As for emails in profiles and PMs……..where to begin? First, you’ll only have an email address in your profile if you put it in – go to ‘member’ (next to your name) and then go to profile – then insert your email address. Second, PMs don’t exist on STW – they’re on Bike Radar or on Pinkbike only. But you can reply by accessing my email (see above) or by leaving a message here, or via my mobile (see below.)

As for doing a deal, yes I’m sure we can. If you can’t access my email (by following the process outlined above), then phone/text me on 07715001249………..then we can talk turkey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS 2010 (I think) Gary Fisher Roscoe 2’ is closed to new replies.