FS: 2008 Stumpjumper Pro: high spec, upgrades & well maintained! Check the pics.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2008 Stumpjumper Pro: high spec, upgrades & well maintained! Check the pics.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 2008 Stumpjumper Pro: high spec, upgrades & well maintained! Check the pics.
  • Will_Lockie

This is my much loved and highly specced 2008 Stumpjumper Pro which I am reluctantly selling. This bike has been very well maintained and serviced, and upgraded throughout. It has the usual scuffs, dings and minor cable rub as you would expect from a used bike, but is otherwise excellent condition.. It is a medium size, suitable for anyone roughly 5’5 – 6’0. It comes with new tyres, dropper seat post, a choice of pedals, bleed kit, all paperwork, and I’ll swap out the grips for new ones if you wish too. The shock and forks have also been fully serviced in the last 2 weeks. I am putting it on ebay for £900.

Contact details and specs here: http://a-nice-bit-of-fresh-air.blogspot.com/2012/02/mountain-bike-for-sale.html

Where are you based?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2008 Stumpjumper Pro: high spec, upgrades & well maintained! Check the pics.’ is closed to new replies.