FS: 2006 Giant Faith, & 2004 S/Works Enduro frame.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2006 Giant Faith, & 2004 S/Works Enduro frame.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: 2006 Giant Faith, & 2004 S/Works Enduro frame.
  • Gary_C

2006 Giant Faith size large, 8″ travel, fitted with Marzocchi 888 RC2X’s with 200mm travel.

The bike was used as a demo bike by my lbs, & was purchased by me in December 2006. In October 2009, I had it powdercoated in white, & I haven’t ridden it since, & as a result, the frame is immaculate. There are no decals on either the frame or the fork.

Components wise:

Rear shock: Fox DHX4 coil c/w steel spring.
    Wheels: Giant hubs/Mavic 729 rims.
    Tyres: Maxxis Minion d/h 2.35 (R), Spesh Chunder 2.3 (F), a few spare innertubes included.
    Brakes: Hayes HFX9 c/w 200mm rotors F & R, & both with Goodridge braided hoses.
    Handlebar, Stem, Seat post: RaceFace Evolve d/h.
    Crankset: RaceFace Diabolous With 42tooth chainring & chain device.
    Grips: Sunnline lock-on.
    Shifter: XT.
    Rear Mech: XT rapid rise.
    Close ratio ‘road’ cassette.
    WTB saddle. (Some wear on the saddle nose).

There are cosmetic marks/scratches mainly on the ‘bars & brake assemblies, & cranks. The suspension pivot bearings & bb bearings are all good.

Looking for £650 or offers.

2004 Specialized S-Works Enduro frame, in ano black.
    Size: Medium.

This frame was bought new by me in March 2005, & was used as my regular xc bike until I bought a new frame in March last year.

The shock is the Fox Float R, with the remote brain, & in 2009 was completely overhauled by Mojo, the work done included new shock body, air can, seals, & the brain assembly was serviced too. The cost of that repair was in the region of £160 iirc.

All the pivot bearings were replaced by me for stainless ones in 2008, & are free of any play. The only issue is one of the ‘flip flop’ link bolts hex holes has rounded off, ( made of cheese!! ), but is easily removed with a torx bit.

A Thomson seat post & a seat clamp, that came with the frame when new are included, as is a Shimano LX front mech. Also included is a spare rear mech hanger, & Specialized chain stay protector, & shock ‘mudguard’.

There are various cosmetic scratches on the frame, the worst of which is ‘heel rub’ on the r/hand chain & seat stay, & some cable rub marks. There is one small dent in the down tube.

Looking for £150 or offers.

For both items, I would prefer cash on collection, I am based in East Lancashire, comprehensive photos are available for both items.
    Any questions ?, feel free to ask, just e-mail me on: gazzacart_ukAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk

Thank you.

Email sent RE: Enduro 🙂

Email sent re Enduro frame and second dibs if Earl doesnt take it.

S/Works Enduro frame now sold.

Thanks to all who were interested.

s works frame, is as described, if not better, thanks gary.

See you on the bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2006 Giant Faith, & 2004 S/Works Enduro frame.’ is closed to new replies.