FS: 2006 Cannondale Prophet 4X frame + PUSH + Ti + ROCO

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 2006 Cannondale Prophet 4X frame + PUSH + Ti + ROCO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: 2006 Cannondale Prophet 4X frame + PUSH + Ti + ROCO
  • fuzzhead

Hi all, for sale is my much loved Prophet 4x frame, bought as a Prophet 2MX back in 2007.
    Standard stuff on the frame:
    -ISCG mounts
    -1.5 headtube
    -Bolt-thru 12mm axle
    -Perfect geometry! Low BB and slack HT angle

It also comes with a PUSHed Marzocchi Roco RC coil shock, complete with 650lb Nukeproof Ti spring and FSA Orbit ZR 1.5 reducer headset.
    It has a few battle scars and a slight amount of oxidisation at the shock mounts, I’ve tried to show this in the pics.

The frame’s been mothballed for a year – a truly great frame, I’m only selling because I bought an Orange Blood last year, swapped the parts over and don’t think I’ll ever use this again.

It’s a Large – I’m 6’1″.

Looking for £300 posted, incl. shock, spring & headset.

Pics here https://picasaweb.google.com/105202207451350677876/Bike?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMHHv4b64sOBEQ&feat=directlink

Any questions, please mail me on nick.gleed@gmail.com

Thanks! I hope she goes to a good home 🙂

Hi Nick

When was the shock pushed? and was it pushed with the prophet in mind?

How much do you weigh? just trying to figure out if I’d need a new spring.

Also is the swing arm damage superficial or has it dented/gouged the parent metal?

cheers

fuzzhead

Roco was PUSHed early last year, frame hasn’t been used since August last. It was PUSHed with the frame in mind – I weigh 15 stone.

The frame came stock with an RS Pearl 3.1 shock and I also bought a Manitou Swinger 4-Way Air for it which worked well, wanted the coil plushness to match the coil Pikes I ran it with. Happy to chuck in the old shocks at no charge as they’re no use to me.

If you want to work out if you need a new spring, try the tftuned spring calculator here. The inputs you need are your weight, the stoke of the shock (2″) and wheel travel (5.5″).

All damage is superficial – no dents, cracks as far as I can tell. Pivot bearing is sound.

Where are you based? You can come and take a look if you like – I’m in Bristol.

I’m in Edinburgh so will need it posted. Is that OK?

fuzzhead

Posting is cool – £300 posted. Top frame + PUSHed coil shock + Ti spring + headset + 2 extra shocks + postage = bargain 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: 2006 Cannondale Prophet 4X frame + PUSH + Ti + ROCO’ is closed to new replies.