FS – 2 Bargains: high end Whyte hardtail and starter end FS Scott Spark

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – 2 Bargains: high end Whyte hardtail and starter end FS Scott Spark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – 2 Bargains: high end Whyte hardtail and starter end FS Scott Spark
  • dekadanse

These are 2 bikes I need to shift ASAP. Both were mistakes of different kinds.

a) The Whyte is a 2011 19 carbon hardtail in size L. Immaculate white, green and black colour scheme. Hardly a mark on it. One of the most beautiful frame designs I’ve ever seen. Comes with RS SID Race remote 100mm forks, DT Swiss rims with Whyte hubs and Conti Race King 2.0 tyres, burnished silver FSA cranks and chainset with SLX/XT running gear, Hayes Stroker Carbon brakes with 160mm rotors, 80mm Scott stem with white 740mm Funn Bars for trail attitude. Weighs not much more than 20lb. First owner rode it vary carefully in Cypress, and I’ve hardly ridden it at all – it’s just too much of a whippet for me.
    PRICE IS £999 ono.

b) 2012 Scott Spark 70 120mm XC/trail bike,size L. Stunning black and lime green colour combo. A few scratches, consistent with having been ridden 3 times a week for 5 months. Comes with X-Fusion shock with rebound and lockout, RS XC 32 120mm oil’n’coil forks with lockout, Alex rims with Scott hubs and Rocket Ron 2.1 tyres, Shimano brakes, Alvio shifters with SLX mechs, Deore cranks and chainset, own brand stem, bars, post and saddle. Good starter full sus bike, but not too heavy at 29lb. My mistake was to buy this unseen, thinking it was a carbon Spark 30 (same colour scheme) and that the forks were RS Rebas. But it wasn’t and they weren’t. Duh!
    PRICE IS £599 ono.

Open to offers – try me, I can only say no.

EMAIL IN PROFILE for pics (just taken) and info
    Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – 2 Bargains: high end Whyte hardtail and starter end FS Scott Spark’ is closed to new replies.